CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week 17: Past, Present, and Future

Most of our friends and family found out about our pregnancy via this blog.  Some of our immediate family were informed in-person.

We announced the news of our pregnancy to Danny's parents when the four of us were at a restaurant in San Diego by giving them a print-out of this:




Danny's mom started crying.  And I started crying.

It was a sweet moment and I wanted to make sure I remembered it.

***

I am now 17 weeks and 1 day along in my pregnancy -- nearly half-way there!

My baby bump is finally beginning to show itself and I'm actually looking pregnant.  I'll post a belly picture soon.

***
A few more weeks and we find out if we're having a boy or girl!!

These are the names we've picked out:

Sofia Marie Bokovoy
~OR~
Dylan Thomas Bokovoy

(although we're not completely settled on the boy's name.)



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! I love Sofia with an 'f'...so Italian-chic.

Michelle said...

Love the names! Can't wait for you guys to find out what it is and I'm glad the pregnancy is going well. =)