CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Two-Month Weigh-In

At two months and one day, our little Sophia weighed in at 7 pounds 8 ounces.  She is nearly double her birth weight of 3 lbs 14 oz!

We are hoping she'll be at least 8 pounds by the time we move to Vernal on December 4th.

She has her two-month check-up with the pediatrician on December 1st.  She'll be weighed again at that appointment.  She will also be getting all of her shots ... I'm not looking forward to that ... I'm sure I'm going to cry right along with Sophia.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope with shots?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad she is doing so well! You guys are moving so soon! I hope everything is going well with that. Shots are just yucky...just know that a little pain now will keep her safe for a lifetime.

Linda said...

So Danny got the job? Congratulations!