Here are some videos and pictures of our little princess:
Gotta love those jowls and double-chin!
Danny and I think Sophia is gaining all her weight in her head
because we're always telling her how beautiful she is
and it's giving her a big head.
She's even getting rolls on her arms:
And she's starting to drool more...
Here we are at Thanksgiving:
We put Sophia in a dress for Thanksgiving:
I love the matching cardigan!
Squirming on Daddy's lap:
Sitting up on Mommy and Daddy's bed:
Sorry this video is sideways...
I tried to get her to smile, but it didn't work ...
But I caught a bit of a smile in this video:
Another series of pictures and video of trying to get Sophia to smile:
Here's Sophia thinking she's pretty cool:
Here, I thought she was going to smile,
But she just ended up spitting up.
Success!
Looking so chubby!!
Yikes!
I took these last pictures today.
Sophia was being smiley so I thought I'd try to catch her smiling on camera.
This is as close as I got to a smile:
I think she looks like a little elf with ears poking out of her hat here:
Such lovely lashes!
Here Sophia goes with the bold fashion choice of blue:
But I think she pulls it off!
Cheeky little girl!
Sophia gets very active in the evenings:
We love our little girl!!
On Friday we took Sophia to DinosaurLand Pediatrics to see her new doctor Dr. Kwok.
He is a neo-natologist and helps run the NICU at the Ashley Valley Regional medical center here in Vernal. We feel really lucky to find another great doctor for Sophia.
She weighed in at 8 pounds 8 ounces, and is now 21 inches long - the size of a large-ish newborn!
Dr. Kwok, after finding out that Sophia weighed 3 lbs 14 oz when she was born less than 3 months ago, said that Sophia's growth was "excellent."
We're so proud!

3 comments:
brenda, please continue to put in "shameless plugs" for sophia's pictures and videos. i soooo enjoyed them. they absolutely made my night.
sophia is a stunningly gorgeous angel baby. talk about eyelashes!!!!
so thrilled she is thriving. just now read your latest blogs. your condo looks veeeery nice. so proud and happy for you guys. have a wonderful christmas with your beautiful family. i love u all. hugs. auntie p
I loved seeing the pictures! She is ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to see her in person. She reminds me of her Daddy, when he was a baby, in her smiling video. Love you guys!!!!!
Lisa
What a cutie! I love the pictures and your descriptions of Sophia in each one fit her perfectly! Loved her dress at Thanksgiving too! Can't wait to meet her someday soon!
Post a Comment