CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sophia's First Walk!

The past few weeks in Vernal have been in the high 30's and 40's...
and, while to some of  you that may seem pretty cold, to us it's been a heat wave!
(It got down to -10 degrees farenheit a few times!!)

So, I've been taking advantage of the warmer weather to get out of the house with Sophia
and take some walks around our neighborhood.


A big thank you to Sophia's Grandparents Bokovoy for giving us this awesome stroller/carseat combo:
It's perfect for our long walks!

We have to make sure that Sophia is bundled up because it's not that warm yet...

On our walks we have visited the Field House dinosaur museum:
(we just walked around the outside actually, since Sophia is still not going out to public places)

It took us only 15 minutes to get there from our house!


We also visited the outside of the library from across the street:
It took us 20 minutes to walk there.


My favorite building to walk around is the Uintah County fitness center:
It's only a 10-minute walk away and there is a fun walking path around the building.
We're excited to someday join the fitness center!








1 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE going on walks with babies! I am glad you are enjoying being a mom. Sophia is so cute. Drew and I always talk about how much we miss you guys. I got your message! I will try to call you back soon!