CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

One Small Victory.

It is 5:30 pm as I am writing this post, and to this point, I have only gagged twice.  And that was this morning while I was brushing my tongue (after brushing my teeth) in preparation for the dentist appointment I had.

I have been following the advice of friends and family to eat several small meals and to always be eating or drinking something.  My new motto is:  If something's going down my throat, then nothing can be coming back up.  The theory seems to be holding.

Over the weekend I was throwing up so much that I got a migraine.  Sleep was the only way for me to keep any food down. 

But then we bought some "Preggie Pops."  I don't know how or why they work, but when I'm feeling the most queasy, sucking on the preggie pops absolutely helps!

Fortunately, today has been a good day, with a steady stream of nibbling on food.


CRAVINGS I've had this week:
- MEAT (I just can't get enough protein for my little baby carnivore!)

Things I'm looking forward to: 
- the end of morning sickness
- my first doctor's appointment next week

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey you are doing so great! Morning sickness is the WORST part of pregnancy. After that it gets much better. Hang in there! I've heard lots of things help. If it gets real bad I've heard acupuncture even helps. Or there are those bracelets that you can buy for sea sickness. But yeah, I've heard just keep eating and that will hopefully keep away the hard stuff. Good luck!