CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Belly Shots

This picture was taken when I was about 13 weeks along.

It was around the time that I first thought I was showing.



This next picture was taken on June 4th, the day we found out we're having a girl:

I was 19.5 weeks along.




This one was taken in Oregon, when we were at the coast on vacation, on July 10th.
 I was about 24.5 weeks along at that point.


This isn't really a belly shot, but my friend Brina (of Vance Photography) did some maternity pictures for us, and so I thought I'd include one:
I was about 28.5 weeks along in this picture.


 
And this was taken today. 
(Yes, I'm supposed to be on bedrest, but I had Danny take the picture
when I was on my way back to bed from the bathroom.)

I am 32.5 weeks along.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You look so beautiful Brenda! I'm glad things are going well for you and that the bedrest is helping!

Stephanie said...

Brenda! you look fantastic! Sorry to hear about your bedrest. I hope you are able to stay de-stressed and that little Sofia comes when all is ready to be. It's so exciting to watch and wait for little babies to come into the world! Thanks for writing a blog about your experiences! (and for letting me know about it.) Love ya!

Kristin said...

Yea belly shots! I love watching your hair dos change too. :)