CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 33, Day 1

Today I drove (for the first time since August 24th) to a doctor's appointment. 

My blood pressure was: 134/88.  Not great, but not bad.  And considering how I hate driving, it was actually better than I expected it to be.

Dr. Sloan measured my abdomen.  She said it should be as many centimeters as I am weeks along.  Today's measurement was 33 cm - right on target.  This is a good indication that Sofia is still growing like she should be.

We're still taking things one week at a time.  Today is the first day of my third week of bedrest.  Just 28 to 35 more days to go!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry if I comment too much. I just wanted to say glad the blood pressure isn't too high and I'm glad baby Sophia is still growing! That's such happy news!