Here's some information that I want to share:
1) I am having a baby shower this Saturday, September 11th, around noon, here (164 S 70 W, Lindon, UT). If you are reading this blog but haven't gotten an invitation in the mail, consider this your invitation! I didn't have mailing addresses for all of you...
2) I am going to be having Sofia at St. Mark's Hospital in Salt Lake City. Shortly after she is born, the hospital will put her picture on this website: St. Mark's Virtual Nursery From there, you can search for all babies born in a particular month. It's a virtual nursery, so you can check it out now ... they have pictures of several babies -- so cute! I think it's a great website, and I'm excited that St. Mark's participates in that service.
3) Even though Sofia is not due until October 26th, she will likely come sometime between October 3rd and October 18th via induction or C-section. Maybe sooner ... but hopefully not. I am personally hoping for October 10th ... because then her birthday will be 10/10/10. What a great birthday to have!
4) We are registered at Babies-R-Us (Registry # 45819361). http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp . I'm not trying to hint at anything ... I'm just trying to make it easier on those who would like to send something for baby Sofia. (You can select items from the registry online and Babies-R-Us will ship it directly to us.)
Fifteen
7 months ago

4 comments:
i love the one of you by the ocean. So happy for you!!
Davina and girls
I wish I could come to your baby shower! I miss you guys!
Brenda- Congrats! I am so excited for you. You and Danny will be great parents! I just read your whole blog- love it. Danna
Hey! I'm so glad you emailed me about this blog again! Wow! This pregnancy seemed to fly be! (Maybe not for you so much, eh? Well, I'm planning to come to the shower. So fun! What do you need? Do you like gift cards instead?
Post a Comment