CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Quick Update

I'm trying to keep my activities (even blogging) to a minimum in an effort to keep my blood pressure as low as possible.  In fact, if you've tried calling me and I haven't answered, yes, I'm avoiding phone calls too.  (Call Danny or email me if you want to get a hold of me.)

So, I'm going to make this short:

We called the lab that did the urine/protein test.  They wouldn't give us the exact results, but they did say there didn't seem to be any cause for concern.

So, it looks like we're good for another week at least. 

Next Tuesday (Sep. 28th) is my 36-week mark, and I have another ultrasound to check Sofia's growth.  And I guess we'll just have to take it a day at a time from there.

Thank you to everyone for your emails, comments, positive thoughts, prayers, and fasting!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the updates, Brenda. I am checking your blog regularly to make sure I don't miss a thing! Take it easy, and please, call me if you need anything (seriously, I can leave work at the drop of a hat and be at your house in five minutes if you need a ride anywhere). Love ya!